I just got back from Stampin’ Up’s OnStage event in Salt Lake City, and I have lots to share with you over the coming days and weeks! The first thing we need to talk about is this: The Stamparatus is coming soon! And I have the info you need to reserve yours!
First – I bet you want to know what it is… take a peek at this:
Nifty, huh? It’s a stamp positioning tool like you’ve never seen. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to give you some info on it:
There will be a different ordering process for the Stamparatus, and you will want to reserve yours starting November 16th.
You will need to use your online account to do this, and you can follow instructions here how to get your reservation:
Your credit card won’t be charged until the order is processed, and you will have a chance to add to your order at that time. There is a limit of 1 per customer per reservation period. (The limit for Demonstrators is 3, so if you want to join my team – let me know!!)
Some product details –
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
If you miss this reservation window, there are 2 more:
||AVAILABLE TO SHIP
|November 16–30, 2017
||Approx. February 1, 2018
|December 5–30, 2017
||Approx. March 19, 2018
|January 15–30, 2018
||Approx. April 15, 2018
If you have any questions, just contact me!
Hi folks! Here are the details (and picture) of the FREE stamp set you can earn with the current Host Promotion!
It’s called Merry Patterns and it is adorable! It’s got a variety of different stamps that you can fill in with the other stamps, or even color them in yourself!
This is not a set you can purchase, you can only earn it for free for a limited time, and isn’t free better anyway?
Contact me if you are interested or click here to go right to my online shop.
Remember, you can be your own hostess!! If you place an order of $300 – you qualify!
Hey folks! If you haven’t seen it yet – you should! The new Holiday Catalog is out, and active! Check out this quick preview video from Stampin’ Up!
How fun is that?!
Contact me if you don’t have a Demonstrator and need a catalog, I don’t want anyone missing out on this.
A few reminders:
– There is a double class scheduled for this coming Saturday – Please RSVP if you plan on attending!
– There is a new special for Hostesses for a FREE stamp set with qualifying orders. Look for info on that by clicking here, and I’ll be getting some samples for you soon!
– I always have my current Hostess code up at the top of my blog, along with links to my online store. Just click on the pictures of the catalogs to get there! 🙂
The end of the month is almost here, and that means a few things!
- The NEW Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow! Stop back for a Blog Hop featuring some of the new items.
- There’s a NEW Promotion for Hostesses with qualifying orders. More on that later to show you the new set you can earn for FREE.
- Paper Pumpkin is on sale for new subscribers, but only through September 10th. Get your first month half off!
Don’t forget to check out your calendars!
I’ve added a class on Saturday, September 9th – a DOUBLE Class!
We will be doing two classes back to back, one with Christmas Holiday Cards, the other with all occasion cards. Space is limited, so be sure to RSVP!
RSVP is due Thursday night, Sept 7th at 9 pm.
Have a good stamping day!
Hey folks! I have some pretty cool stuff to share with you from the upcoming new catalog! Stampin’ Up has released TWO bundles of new products, EARLY! Just for the month of May, you can order two different bundles of products from this new suite – which includes some of the NEW In-Colors. YAY!!
Check out the long list of items included in each bundle, including FREE gifts with each one:
I’ll have some samples coming up soon, and will also be using some of these products in some upcoming classes! I’ll be getting those classes on the calendar in the next few days, so keep an eye out for that! I’ll have one more before the new catalog is released, as well as one right afterwards.
To get a closer look at all of the products, and go right to the bundles in my online store, click the pictures for each one:
Don’t forget to use the current Hostess Code 6PYCBX7J, and if there are any questions just let me know!