Hi folks! Here’s the scoop on my next set of classes for March!! These will also be added to my calendar on my FB and Stampin’ Up sites!
Saturday, March 14th at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Paper Pumpkin “Quick and Easy” Kit Class
* This will be a quick and easy class!! I will have several projects lined up right from our Paper Pumpkin line. You can pick two that you want to make, and if you really like them, you can pick two more!
* Each “2-item” registration is only $5
* The neat thing about this is, you can see what type of cute projects come with Paper Pumpkin, and when you fall in love with it, you can sign up to get your own projects each month.
* Bonus: When you subscribe during Sale-A-Bration, there is a discount on the 3-month subscription AND you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice! This is completely a win-win situation. 🙂
* You don’t need to bring anything with you – I’ll have everything you need, including adhesive!
* * Just be sure to RSVP by the end of the day Thursday (12th).
* If you want to learn more about Paper Pumpkin, click here to go over to my Paper Pumpkin website!
Saturday, March 28th at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Hooray It’s Your Day! Kit Class
* I think this one will be so much fun and so colorful! The Hooray It’s Your Day! kit is available right now in the Occasions Catalog. We will be making projects right from the kit! Super simple and fun! And the best part is you can order more supplies for yourself if you want more cards, and there is no need to worry about prep work – it’s all done in the kit for you!
* Please bring adhesive to this one, and I will have everything else you need – including the Coordinating stamp set and accessories!
* There are four different designs, and you will make each one.
* Class fee is only $10, and that is non-refundable. If you want to do multiples, let me know when you register.
* Bonus: I will also have an ordering special for those in attendance – but you have to attend to find out what it is 🙂
* * Space is limited on this one, so make sure to RSVP early! I’ll need your RSVP by Wednesday, March 25th.
If you want to see what the kit itself looks like, click here to go to my online store with the Hooray It’s Your Day kit!
SAVE THE DATE
Sat, March 28th at 4:00 pm
* I will also be holding an extra special class right after the kit class for anyone interested. The details are still being worked out, but it will be FREE, you will get to make a cute Easter project, and you will get to learn about all the cool stuff I do with Stampin’ Up! So, mark that on the calendar, and more details will be coming out soon.
I hope to hear from everyone soon!